In light of the present health pandemic, many students are weary and discouraged on the difficulty of not getting all documents. Not to worry, many of the partner schools are flexible with their application procedures and these are the first things you need if planning to study abroad;
- A valid travel document recognized globally
- A compulsory document sent to schools.
- You can renew it on your country’s immigration website
- You can send your student copy to get a conditional offer.
- You can send the official copy to get an unconditional offer.
- The official copy must be letter-headed, stamped, and signed.
Standardized Test Score:
- Most UK schools do not require an English test.
- Your WAEC or English Proficiency Letter can suffice.
- You can register for a free English Preparatory test.
- You need to make an initial deposit of fee as requested by the school.
- You can pay the remaining fees in instalments while in school.
- You need to show proof of funds as required by the school and embassy.
Talk to us today, we are still accepting applications for September 2020 and January 2021 intake. Send an enquiry mail to email@example.com or call 090807755662.