Study Abroad Exhibition (Frequently Asked Questions)
Study Abroad Exhibition is an event where students meet delegates from schools abroad; they get to ask questions and get accurate answers.
TGM Education is the convener of this event, and it holds this month in three different locations, Victoria Island (22nd), Ikeja (25th), and Abuja (29th).
FAQs for the Study Abroad Exhibition
Here is a list of frequently asked questions concerning the event and their responses.
– Is the Study Abroad Exhibition free?
Yes, the study abroad exhibition (roadshow) is free; all you need to do is to reserve a seat, but you have to do that now because there are limited slots available. \
– Can we come with other people?
You can come with many people!
Kindly send the registration link to everyone you want to invite; let them register soon; so they do not miss their slot.
– Should I come with any documents to the roadshow?
You can come with all the documents needed for your application. Here is a list of the documents you will need.
– Data Page of a valid International passport
– WAEC Certificate
– Personal statement addressing the course of study. (See how to write a personal statement here)
– BSc Transcript (For Postgraduate Applicants)
– BSc Certificate (For Postgraduate Applicants)
– Curriculum Vitae (For Postgraduate Applicants)
– What study destinations should we expect?
The Study Abroad Exhibition will host delegates from schools in Germany, Uk, the USA, Ireland, Dubai, Australia, and more!
Come ready to meet with them and ask your questions.
– Would there be admissions on the spot?
More than 50 schools will be at the roadshow, so come ready with your documents (see the list in the third question above) to apply and get admitted.
– Would there be scholarships and discounts at the event?
So many schools offer tuition discounts; some of these schools will be at the roadshow.
It implies that you can apply to these schools on the spot and get part scholarships.
– What time is the Study Abroad Exhibition.
This event will hold in Victoria Island on the 22nd, Ikeja on the 25th, and Abuja on the 29th.
It starts at 10 pm and ends at 4 pm across all locations.
If you have not registered to attend the Study Abroad Exhibition, what are you waiting for?
It is free; click here to register now because there are limited slots.
Study Abroad Fair; Get Access To The Best Universities Abroad