Dear TGM Student,
It is easy to say that the student’s application might have gone quiet due to the present pandemic, however, the opposite is the case as our partner UK schools have made necessary adjustments to their application modalities for September 2020 intake.
The first thing to note is the entry requirements for either the Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral applications. Along with your personal information, you will need to submit photocopied documents to confirm your academic history or qualifications, National identity and professional practice (either full time or part-time). The standard list of required documents are;
- 1. High School, Bachelors or Masters Certificate and Transcripts.
- 2. SSCE Certificates (WAEC, NECO or GCE)
- 3. Data page of Nigerian Passport
- 4. English Proficiency Test Result
- 5. Reference Letters (Academic and/or Professional)
The present lockdown and restricted movement on both the commercial and academic institutions can slow down your application process. It might be difficult to get vital documents listed above. Our UK Partner schools have chosen to be lenient with their entry requirements and students can submit these documents instead;
- 1. You can submit the student copy of your academic transcripts; either SS1-SS3, Bachelors or Masters.
- 2. You can use the print out copy of your SSCE Result.
- 3. YOU NEED TO HAVE A NIGERIAN PASSPORT. You can submit the old one in the interim when you reapply for a new one. Your TGM counsellor can send a mail to notify the school.
- 4. Aside from special courses such as Nursing and Social Work, you should have a minimum of C6 grade in your SSCE result or you will need to submit IELTS Test Result.
- 5. If you have less than C6 in English, we can tutor and register you for the IELTS exam from the comfort of your home. You can chat with us here.
- 6. You can submit the contact details of your referee in the interim.