PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship Offer and What You Need To Know
Great news for Nigerian students interested in studying in the UK. The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), a Federal Government Agency, is presently accepting applications for the Masters and Doctoral Degree program in Oil & Gas courses into reputable institutions in the UK for 2021 intake.
This scholarship opportunity is awarded on merit-basis to qualified candidates who show academic excellence and outstanding achievements across board. The scholarship funds will cover the following:
- – 1. Tuition Fee
- – 2. Health Insurance
- – 3. Flight Tickets
- – 4. Bench Fees
- – 5. Allowances (primarily for the student’s accommodation & living expenses)
How do I apply for the PTDF Scholarship 2020?
Here is a collated list of the compulsorily required documents you will need to submit via the application portal before the 17th of February, 2020;
- – 1. Official copies of Bachelors Certificate and Transcript
- – 2. Official Copies of Masters Degree Certificate and Transcripts (if applying for a Doctoral Degree)
- – 3. NYSC Certificate
- – 4. SSCE Certificate (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
- – 5. National Identity Number and Card
- – 6. Local Government Identification Letter
- – 7. Certificate of Membership of a Professional Body.
To qualify for this scholarship scheme, you will need to submit some supporting documents, especially an offer letter from a UK university recognized by the PDTF Scholarship scheme. Fill the contact form so as to have a student counsellor assigned to your inquiry and possibly assist with the application process at no service charge.