Applying For Internships Post-Study?
Dear TGM Student.
We know you still have plans of studying abroad but your main concern is the possibility of having a professional experience so as to apply your theoretical knowledge and boost your work portfolio. In a simple sentence, your first question is, “Will an International Education get you the dream job?”
While a Graduate degree promises to be the ideal platform for jobs, it is not an automatic guarantee of securing a full-time job after your studies. On the other hand, internship opportunities put students at a better advantage of landing their preferred jobs even before graduation.
There are a wide variety of placements available to students, some of which usually depend on the job roles, industry sector you are applying to and remuneration packages available. Usually, the standard application for placements is only available to Undergraduate or Postgraduate students (at their penultimate level).
University of Strathclyde
- 1. MSc Civil Engineering 18 months
- 2. MSc Quantitative Finance Possible Internship at Semester 3
University of Sussex
- 1. Robotics and Autonomous Systems
University of Lincoln
- 1. MSc Engineering Management with Professional Practice: 16 months including work placement
- 2. MSc International Hospitality/Tourism Management with Professional
- 3. Practice: up to 1-year work placement
- 4. MSc Agri-food Technology with Placement (offered as 1-year programme)
London South Bank University
- 1. Masters in International Business Management with Finance / HRM / Marketing / Project Management / Marketing
Nottingham Trent University
- 1. MSc Molecular Cell Biology
- 1. MSc Applied AI (Applied Intelligence) and Data Science
- 1. MSc Business with Financial Management
University of Hertfordshire
- 1. Masters in CyberSecurity
- 2. Masters in International Relations
- 1. Masters in Oil & Gas Management
- 2. Masters in Mechanical Engineering
- 3. Masters in Chemical Engineering
- 4. Masters in Petroleum Engineering
University of Law
- 1. Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics
- 2. Masters in Financial Risk Management
There are several other courses offering at least 6 months placements attached to their study program. You can book a consultation with us for more info.
Remember, an employer will prefer a candidate with experience (at a workplace especially as an intern) to prove you are qualified for the job rather than candidates with educational merit.
Tags:Cheapest University in UK for international Students Study in the UK Universities in UK for international Students
Supporting Documents For Nigerian Students