FIND OUT ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE
The University of Hertfordshire is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations to excel.
The University of Hertfordshire is located in Hatfield, just 25 minutes by train from London’s King’s Cross station and within easy access of the A1(M).
Our 2 sites, College Lane and de Havilland, are situated less than a kilometre apart. A network of pathways, cycle routes and handy shuttle buses connects the sites.
Here are a few reasons to Study at Hertfordshire:
- – 96% of graduates are in work or further study.
- – Rated as one of the safest University towns in the region.
- – High quality, professional accredited teaching.
Affordable and competitive tuition fees and scholarships.
- – Flexible study routes, placements and entry points.
- – Ranked in the Top 200 Universities under 50 Years old.
- – Impressive facilities including £15m Sports Village.
Know More About University of Hertfordshire
Some of our students from the Bachelor of Education course at the University of Hertfordshire explain what it’s like studying for their course!