FIND OUT ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES
The University of South Wales is one of the largest universities in the UK, offering our students excellent opportunities and prospects.
A course at University of SouthWales is more than just a qualification. Inside and outside the classroom, we help you achieve your potential professionally and personally.
Find out more about studying with us as well as how to apply.
BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION NOW!
The Next Intake Session Begins In September 2020.
Know More About University of Southwales
The University is based in South Wales, UK with campuses in Cardiff, Newport and Pontypridd. Wales is a country in its own right, but is part of the UK. South Wales has a vibrant city life, culture, nightlife, music festivals, award-winning beaches, outdoor adventure, history and breath-taking countryside.
It is a safe, affordable and welcoming place to study. Our students love the friendly atmosphere at the University of South Wales. All our campuses are easily reached by road, rail and air.
Facts and Figures: What You'll Find At The University
- – 95% of graduates in work or study within six months of graduation (DLHE 2016/17).
- Opportunities for work experience across all courses.
- Many courses accredited by the world’s leading professional bodies.
- Scholarships worth £2,500 for undergraduates and £2,000 for postgraduates.
- Wales was voted 5th best country in the world to visit in 2018 by Rough Guides.