FIND OUT ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF PLYMOUTH
We will be a broad-based, research-intensive university, open to all who can benefit from a University of Plymouth education, and delivering excellent interdisciplinary research, experiential education and civic engagement.
The Core Principles
We will adapt our existing core strategic principles to enhance the University’s reputation and to understand sustainability as an embedded principle across everything we do.
1. Quality: striving for the highest quality in everything we do.
2. One Team: working, planning for and delivering a shared vision, underpinned by a strong sense of collegiality.
3. Reputation: building our institutional reputation through confidence in our pioneering contributions, excellence in education and research, socio-economic impact, and thought leadership.
4. Sustainability: sustainability in our finances, reputation, services, partnerships, environmental performance and global contribution.
START YOUR APPLICATION
The next intake session starts 1n January 2019.
Know More About University of Plymouth
Our First Priority
– Deliver excellent education and research
– Ensure an innovative education portfolio
– Deliver programme excellence
– Support strong research foundations and build research power
Facts and Figures:
1 – Top 10 UK Young University in the 2019 Times Higher Education Young University Rankings.
2 – 23 National Teaching Fellowships in HE since 2000
3 – Guardian University Awards: 2013 winner – Student Experience
4 – Times Higher Education Awards: 2014 winner – outstanding employer engagement
5 – Guardian University Awards: 2015 winner for Social and Community Impact
6 – The first university to be awarded the Social Enterprise Mark