COVENTRY UNIVERSITY – CU
COVENTRY UNIVERSITY visits TGM EDUCATION
Louise Morgan the International Recruitment and Admissions Officer of COVENTRY UNIVERSITY will be visiting TGM Education to conduct student interviews for students seeking admissions into Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses and will be offering placements to successful applicants who Attend.
To register: Follow the Link https://goo.gl/PscCex for Further enquires Call 08111111054 and send e-mail Data page of International Passport and Waec Result to email@example.com
Venue: Lagos office: Tuesday 6th October, Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm. Venue: Tgm Education Lagos Office: 3rd Floor Kobis Eatery, 18/20 Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos. Contact: 08093938202.
You cant Miss this!!!
Why Coventry University:
- Coventry city has been ranked ahead of the likes of Prague, Brussels and Osaka in a league table which rates the top 50 best student cities in the world – and it is one of only four UK cities to feature in the list.
- Coventry is highlighted for its large and vibrant student community and strong reputation among graduate employers – a reputation which, according to the QS guide, reflects the high repute in which the city’s universities are held.
- In September, the University was named ‘University of the Year for Student Experience’ in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015, retaining its title of ‘Modern University of the Year’ for the second consecutive year.
- The city’s array of theatres, art galleries, and sports and music venues are all mentioned as being part of the reason why it featured in the top 50. Coventry University’s globally-renowned automotive design course is also cited as a key aspect of the city’s long history of leadership in manufacturing and design.
- Coventry clearly excelled in each of the league table’s criteria, including measures like affordability, desirability and student diversity. The city is also highlighted as having a good reputation amongst graduate employers, which is great news for the talented young people who are choosing to come to Coventry to study from all over the world.